It's Friday again, which means it's celebration time. This is a weekly hop hosted by Viklit over at Scribblings Of An Aspiring Author.
Before I reveal the winner of my A to Z "whacky definitions" competition, I'd like to make mention of the fact that during April, I participated in another A toZ contest over at DL Hammons' blog, Cruising Altitude 2.0… and I won… wait for it… *drum roll*
A $75 AMAZON GIFT VOUCHER! WOO-HOO!
Now you know what that means, dontcha? One guess? Anybody? Yes, my TBR pile has just skyrocketed==================== WHOOSH=============
THANK YOU DL!!
And now it's time to wrap up my AtoZ competition. Twenty two bloggers voted, and there was a total of 48 votes. Thanks once again to all who participated and voted!
Voting results are as follows:
ONE VOTE EACH GOES TO=====
- Mary Aalgaard (dashpot)
- Lexa Cain (expergefaction)
- C.Lee Mackenzie (hebesphalmology)
- Carol Kilgore (nidification)
- L.Diane Wolfe (rhinotillexomania)
- Michael Di Gesu (slumgullion)
- Nancy LaRonda Johnson (vesicouterine)
TWO VOTES EACH GO TO=====
- Tyrean Martinson (nidification)
- Mina Burrows (oxyacanthous)
- Nick Wilford (ucalegon)
THREE VOTES EACH GO TO=====
- Clarissa Draper (amazia)
- Mina Burrows (paizogony)
- Pat Hatt (rhinotillexomania)
- Alex J. Cavanaugh (waqif)
FOUR VOTES EACH GO TO=====
- Nick Wilford (gewgaws)
- Michael Di Gesu (lalochezia)
- C.Lee Mackenzie (tracasserie)
FIVE VOTES GO TO=====
Lexa Cain (quisby)
…..AND THE WINNER IS…..
NANCY LARONDA JOHNSON
…who scored 6 votes for her “whacky” definition of the word slumgullion! Congratulations Nancy! And since the letter "S" is 19th in the alphabet, that means Nancy's hamper will contain 19 units/items…
…..AND THAT'S A WRAP!
So what are you celebrating? Please share with us! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!