The day has finally arrived! Today approximately 120 odd bloggers will honour Alex J. Cavanaugh, via a specially-designed blogfest.
So, here's the four questions:
- In +/- 20 words, what does Alex look like?
- In +/- 20 words, who could play Alex in a documentary? (Living or dead.)
- In +/- 20 words, who does Alex remind you of?
- In +/- 100 words, (excluding the title) write flash fiction using all these prompts:
- In +/- 40 words, leave a comment for Mrs. Cavanaugh – thanking her for sharing
- Join the Linky List
- Be a follower.
- Post your 200 (total) word contribution Monday, Dec. 10.
- Have Fun!
* * * * *
WHAT DOES ALEX LOOK LIKE?
The fresh-faced appeal of 2 Canadian 'hotties' Ryan (Gosling and Reynolds) Spanish 'hottie' Mario Casas and throw in the physical allure of Hugh Jackman. Voila!
WHO COULD PLAY ALEX IN A DOCUMENTARY?
Definitely Johnny Depp. He has an eclectic kind of coolness. He is always true to himself and he DOES play excellent guitar!
WHO DOES ALEX REMIND YOU OF?
He reminds me of nobody else. Alex is unique. He is totally comfortable in his own skin. There is only one of him.
Alex J. Cavanaugh, Ninja blogger and founder of the 50 000 member-strong, inter-continental group IWSG, which hosts an annual writers convention in different parts of the globe, has just signed a six-figure deal with MGM to turn his No#1 New York Times bestseller, Cassastar, into an epic movie, complete with Cosbolt, the state-of-the-art spacecraft, which is being sponsored by none other than NASA itself. His house boasts a one-acre Astro turf lawn, a personal movie theatre, and he drives a Bugatti Veyron. His recent guitar collaboration with John Petrucci of Dream Theatre went viral on social media within 20 minutes of release.
THANK YOU, MRS. CAVANAUGH
They say that behind every successful man, is a successful and hard-working woman! Thank you, Mrs.C, for sharing Alex with us all.