These are the "And You Are…?" questions:
1. How many speeding tickets have you gotten? Only one. I have NO need for speed.
2. Can you pitch a tent? No. But I have perfect pitch… musical pitch. I can pitch from middle C up until the G or A. Does that count?
3. What was your worst vacation ever? To be honest, I can't remember having a really bad vacation…
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100? In your currency or mine? Dollars or rands? So 100$ equals how many rands? At the moment the exchange rate is sitting at approx. 8 rands for your 1 dollar. Then I'd have to go back and try to think, what was the last item I bought that cost… 800 rands? But that could have been years ago, when it was about 6 rands for your 1 dollar… the exchange rate fluctuates… I'm totally confused now!
5. We're handing you the keys to what? A time capsule which has been locked for the past 100 years…
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick? The terrible griping sensation in the pit of my tummy, that caused me to run to the loo on about three occasions last week, was definitely caused by a take-away curry that had passed its sell-by date… I didn't cook that day!
7. Fill in the blank: Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like ____? She could probably sit on Walmart and lower the prices…
8. What was your first car? She was a real beauty! There was no car like her… my precious TT! Yes, I was really attached to her, but alas, I had to let her go and move on… here's to the memory of my Toyota Tazz!
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she's okay or laugh first? Probably be laughing out loud! Not laughing at her, mind you. Laughing with her, as we both land on our butts, as she reaches out to steady herself in the process, and takes me down with her! Did you really think she was going down alone? (I would have done the same thing…)
10. What's the worst song ever? Is this a trick question? Every song has a special meaning for somebody. Who says that your favourite song is the best? Is it because thousands of other people like it too? Because 10 000 people agree on something, does it make those 10 000 people right? And the 20 who disagree? Are they wrong? Think of it in this way, a bunch of 10 000 idiots… practising "herd mentality"? And now I'm totally off the topic(…bottom line, I don't have an answer for this question)
So there you have it folks. My contribution to this fun bloghop.
* * * * * * * *
Exciting news! Lynda R. Young’s short story titled Birthright has been published by J. Taylor Publishing in the Make Believe anthology launched TODAY! Virtual cake for everyone!! Make Believe is currently available in e-book format and includes Paranormal Romance and Fantasy stories inspired by the image on the cover. This will make great holiday reading.
Birthright by Lynda R. Young
Christa can mask the pain and hide the scars, but running from a birthright is impossible.
She’s tried to escape her grief by fleeing to a small town in Florida. Much to her frustration, the locals think they recognize her even though she's never been there before. To make things worse, a man named Jack spouts outrageous theories about her.
Both spur Christa to bolt, to start fresh yet again, but there’s something about Jack that intrigues her enough to stay. The only problem? Someone else wants her to leave, and they won’t stop until she’s dead.
A brief Author Bio:
Lynda R. Young lives in Sydney, Australia, with her sweetheart of a husband who is her rock, and a cat who believes world domination starts in the home. She writes speculative short stories and is currently writing novels for young adults. In her spare time she also dabbles in photography and all things creative. You can find her here: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads
Blurbs from all the stories included in Make Believe can be found on the J. Taylor Publishing website HERE.