Before I forget, I'd like to accept 3 awards passed on to me within the last month. The first one is from Donna McNicol from My Write Spot and she's presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Donna!
The rules are simple. Thank the one who presented you with the award. Check. Share seven things about yourself. Eeeek! Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers…..
* * * * * *
The second award is from TTT from Tara Tyler Talks. Actually it was a toss up between Kreativ, Fabulous and Stylish Awards and the recipients got to choose whichever one she fancied… so I opted for the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks Tara!
Now to answer the set of questions that accompanied this award:
1. What's your favourite song? All time fave or at-the-moment? The latest song that I really like is Goodbye To Yesterday off Incognito's latest album which dropped in March of this year.
2. What's your favourite dessert? I don't really have a sweet tooth but I do like apple crumble with fresh cream.
3. Which do you prefer: White or Wholewheat? Wholewheat, although we have a bread called Best Of Both which tastes like white bread, but contains the fibre goodness of brown bread.
4. What do you do when you're upset? Withdraw into myself, and work it out in my own way…
5. What is your favourite pet? My dog Flash!
6. What is your biggest fear? Not too sure.
7. What is your attitude, mostly? Upbeat and positive.
* * * * * *
The One Lovely Blog Award award is from Elise Fallson. Merci Beacoup! Once again, name and thank the blogger. Check. List seven facts about yourself. Eeeek again! Pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers…
So now I'm going to share seven facts about myself as required by the Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog Awards. You didn't think I was going to post fourteen facts did you?! Eeeek!
1. I don't like to talk about myself (and I always mention this as no.1 when posting random facts)
2. I prefer reading to watching telly.
3. At the end of my second year of teaching, I did a 3 week Kontiki Tour and travelled to 7 countries in Europe.
4. Six years ago, I resigned from full-time teaching, and now teach music appreciation for 2 days only, at a primary school.
5. I love different types of costume jewellery – beads, bangles, rings, earrings…
6. I'm terrified of cockroaches (especially the flying ones)…
7. We need to spend the same amount of time/energy worrying about our own lives, instead of judging/criticizing the next person, then we will see progress in our lives… I really believe this!
* * * * * *
Since I've seen these awards on most blogs, I've decided not to pass them along at this point. If you haven't met Donna , Tara or Elise yet, I encourage you to swing by their blogs when you have a chance! I promise that you won't be disappointed!